1. Check to make sure the M.2 device is set is the primary boot device. (Enter BIOS according to motherboard manual, look for boot order, change first entry to the M.2 device).
2. The second option is to boot up Windows. Open the disk management tool. Select the M.2 device, right-click and look for initialize option. This will give the device a partition table and add an NTSF partition. Afterwards, Windows should be able to recognize.
vary depending on the capacity. Actual performance may vary based on system and
hardware configuration. Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting,
partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise).
Predict & Fetch to improve the read speed. When the host issues sequential read commands to the PCIe SSD, the PCIe SSD will automatically expect that the following will also be read commands. Thus, before receiving the next command, flash has already prepared the data.
The biggest differences between a duplicator and a PC are: the copy speed and the target volumes of duplicating each time.
Speed and efficiency: Software limitations in PC can only allow duplication of one flash device each time. Some software allow simultaneous port duplication, but with the bandwidth divided. Professional duplicators can copy large volumes of targets, with dedicated bandwidths, all at once which increases the production capacity to reach large-scale economy.
Format: 1. PC Windows can only support the NTFS and FAT formats, but duplicators can use the "quick copy" mode which supports Linux ext2/3/4, NTFS, HFS/HFS+/HFSX, and FAT16/32/64. You are able to copy the entire source media to your targeted devices.
Risk of virus infection: 2. The open structure of the PC creates vulnerability, such as virus infection risks, in all of the devices that are connected. All duplicators has proprietary embedded systems which will safe-guard against virus infections making contaminations, impossible.
These items are particularly focused on sockets, ports, and cables. We designed and integrated modular sockets/ports on our duplicators for quick removal and installation; reducing downtime. Our modular sockets/ports starts at $10+
High speed, data consistency, and valuable functions.
1. HDD duplicators support all brands of HDDs. These duplicators copies bit-by-bit at high speeds, which takes around 1~3 hours to finish a 1TB HDD. (Actual speeds varies on HDD and duplicator models).
2. HDD duplicators support "data-only quick copy." Allowing users to save time and skipping empty HDD sectors.
3. Aside from using the copy function, additional features and functions are added; such as the erase function and DOD erase.
There are a few possible reasons for the copy to fail.
1. Please check if the data capacity in the source HDD has exceeded the amount in the target HDD.
2. If you are copying NTFS, the capacity of the target HDD must be at least 1MB bigger than the source HDD.
3. If the copy stops or fails during the copying process, please check if there are bad sectors in the target or source HDD.
4. If you can't find the reason, please record the operation process as detailed as possible in order to help us examine your issue. a. Briefly describe the process of how you operated the duplicator. b. Please have the model number and version available. Also please provide the HDD brand, capacity, data size, format, and partition of both the source and target HDD. c. Describe the problem. d. Please download the support form from the website, and we will help as soon as possible.
There are few reasons that will cause the copying to go slow.
1. The speed limit of the HDD. You can view the speed limit by checking on the PC.
2. Please check if you placed the HDD horizontally or vertically. Due to the design of the HDD itself, any movement will slow the speed of the HDD's reading or writing.
3. If you are copying multiple HDDs simultaneously, please check if the issue if it is occurring on a few fixed targets. It might be because the connector module has been damaged by usage. You can contact your local seller to change to a new connector module or mobile rack.
Yes, with unique remote control technology, the Flash duplicator intelligent series can connect with PCs for monitoring and mutual control. This function is officially built-in in all models of Intelligent flash duplicator series. Below are four features of this technology:
1. It can monitor all duplicator models in connection, and review those that used to be connected.
2.Information check: shows the basic operation information.
3. It checks the working status of each ports: pass (green); fail (red); processing (blue).
Yes! The Flash duplicator intelligent gold series has an iSecuLog function. The log function is an excellent management tool for operation purposes. It can record all the details of duplication operations and as well as Flash information on targets. As a result, the log manager can not only present production analyses, but it becomes a good reporting management system. There are three main types of information that would be shown on a log report:
1. Basic information of duplicator itself: model, port amounts, ID number, quantity of duplication jobs, etc.
2. Information of each operation on each flash device: port number, executed function, operation time, and result.
3. Information of the flash device itself: capacity, ID, manufactured date, S/N, etc.
Duplication speed corresponds with the speed of the disc and drive. The CD/DVD duplicator can support 24xDVD. As for the most popular 16x DVD disc, it takes around 5-6 minutes to finish one round of DVD duplication with the full 4.7GB data in the source.
The compatibility issue between optical drives and discs is the main factor affecting the result of duplication. To get better quality duplications, it is recommended that you:
1. Verify the quality of the CD/DVD medias. The better the quality of the blank discs you use, generally the better your results. A scratched Master disc or a disc with obvious physical damage may cause the duplication to fail.
2. Make sure you have the correct type of CD/DVD. If the source disc is a copy-protected disc, the result of duplication may fail. Also, if the blank disc is not compatible with the source disc, such as a copy from a DVD to a CD, or from DVD9 to DVD5, the duplication may fail.
3. Make sure the working environment is satisfactory. It is important to keep the duplicator in a clean environment. The fan on the rear of the duplicator should be kept clean and should allow enough space for air to flow.
4. Make sure the reader and the burner is stable. The reader and burner are the key to a successful duplication job. It is also important to select a qualified reader and burner for the duplicator.
5. Make sure the duplicator is working with a sufficient power supply.
The CD/DVD duplicator supports all sizes of CD/DVD discs, including mini discs. For the best duplication job, we strongly recommend you use qualified CD/DVD discs, and not to run the duplication with different capacity discs.
are 160K on board memory, and you can use the "No Gaming Interruption
" toggle to save onto your mouse and it will close the software. You then
can take the mouse to any computer and use as you were on your computer with
saved settings without the need of the software installed.
A: We do not ship orders right away after we receive
purchase orders. Generally, the lead times are 1-3 days for most in-stock
products and lead times of 7-10 days for out of-stock products. Despite
products being in stock, built-to-order products are 2-3 days. In-stock COTS or
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products are 1-2 days, depending when the order was
placed. (See question: Is there a cut off
time for order?)
A: We ship majority of our products through Fedex Standard Ground
for the 48 US Contiguous States. Depending on customer’s request we may be able
to ship through other preferred shipment couriers such as: USPS, UPS, or DHL.
For more information on shipping to other possible regions, please contact us.
A: Yes. If you require your order to be shipped the same
day, for in-stock products, the cut-off time is before 1:00pm (Pacific Standard
Time). All in-stock orders place after 1:00pm PST will be shipped out the next business
A: The tracking number will not register any information
until shipping carrier take possession of the shipment. Please wait minimum of 24-48 hours
and try again. If there are still issues, please contact our support team.
A: Prior to packing, our assembly and testing teams will
adhere to stringent OQC or outgoing quality control process. We inspect all
products for any cosmetic issues, system operability, and the update system to
the latest available firmware. Once the product passes our OQC lists, it is
carefully packed and the shipped.