Thank you for shopping with Digifast and understand that you will be able to reach us via e-mail or phone for any additional inquiries. Please read the important information below carefully before placing your order. By ordering from our website you are agreeing with the terms and condition below.
Digifast will ship throughout the USA, and global. If you are located outside USA, and cannot checkout your cart because of shipping unavailability, please contact us. We will determine if it is cost-effective to ship to your location, and arrange shipping. If not, we will refer you to our other country regional partners near you.
Digifast will ship out your order:
1. When full, verified payment is received.
2. With a tracking number by Fedex Ground only, unless stated otherwise.
All orders typically process within 1-3 days lead time, unless stated otherwise.
We will be free from responsibilities of any duties, customs fees, broker fees, and/or tax related fees outside of the U.S.
We will only be responsible for sending the package to UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
If the package is lost or stolen, it is the end-user’s responsibility to contact the local law enforcement and to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
Free Shipping Policy
Free shipping is only available for the contiguous 48 states of United States of America with an order more than $750 USD before taxes except in the following conditions listed below, where a shipping fee will be charged at actual cost:
- Over-sized shipment
- Order exceeds 60lbs in weight
- There is a special handling requirement
- Customer selects expedited shipping
- Customer is shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- Second delivery attempts. (defined as the carrier having to attend the customer site a second time, having been turned away the first attempt)
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray related products
All returns with free shipping will be subjected to mandatory 15% re-stocking fees and actual shipping costs deducted.
Same day Shipping
Orders received before 1 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) will ship the same day, provided the requested product is in stock at the time the order is processed. After the cut-off time the order will be ship out generally the next working business day. In some rare instances, the product might be shipped out later due to national holiday or other unforeseen circumstances.
When you receive your shipment, please verify all cartons indicated on the invoice are present. We may not accept liability for shipments claimed as shortage, where the recipient has not signed for the number of cartons received (signing for number of skids or pallets is not acceptable).
Shipping discrepancies, including short shipment requests, need to be submitted within 14 days of receipt for investigation. Shipping discrepancies submitted over 14 days will be investigated at the discretion of Digifast.
Please report a DOA product within 48 hours from the package delivered date. If 48 hours has passed, we can only follow the normal RMA Warranty procedure.
Unless the shipment is refused due to an error we made, or the package is visibly damaged, a $50 charge will be applied to the refused shipments.
Backordered products require longer lead-times around 7-10 days. For a more defined and concrete lead-time quote for your specific product, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Digifast staff at (877) 311-9068, ask us on livechat, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Any shipment reimbursement is NOT guaranteed. Digifast only reimburses reasonable amount based on the shipping carrier able to offer.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product, you purchased online directly from Digifast, as customer have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
Only items that have been purchased directly Digifast-usa.com can be returned to Digifast. Digifast products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Digifast will accept for return for defective merchandise purchased at Digifast USA website, within 14 days of purchase. All merchandise returned to Digifast must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip and RMA form included to be eligible for return. If your merchandise is not returned with all original items or if the items are damaged, Digifast may in its sole discretion either reject the return entirely or accept your return but reduce the amount of your refund credit by the value of the missing or damaged items. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by Digifast Direct, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
- If you wish to return a product that came with a free promotional item, such as a free memory card or mouse mats. If the free promotional item is not included with the return, Digifast may in its sole discretion either reject the return entirely or reduce the amount of your refund credit by the full retail price of the promotional gift.
- Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by Digifast, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
How to initiate return:
Fill out our support form and detail with your order number, serial number, product Name/ID, and date of purchase. Customer may contact us through livechat, phone, or e-mail for any support on the return process. For more additional information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer will be able to cancel their order within 1 hour after the order is placed, if for any reason customer decide to change their mind. Customer must notify the Digifast staff within the first hour after they submit their order on Digifast-usa.com.
*All international orders are not applicable for return.
*All international orders are only applicable for DOA replacement.
*All returns are subject to 10% restocking fee and shipping and handling fee are non-refundable. Restocking fee is waived if the product package is completely unopened and its content/product remain brand new.
*Final sale products are not eligible for return.
*Return and exchange only qualify for 48 contiguous United States, which exclude Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
*If customer does not have original packaging then they must contact Digifast first to discuss special condition (without original package there is no guarantee return will be accepted by Digifast)
Once we receive your item and confirm it is in proper condition, a refund for the item purchased will be initiated immediately afterwards. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If purchased via Paypal, then credit is issued directly to your Paypal account.
Products purchased from Digifast-usa.com using a special merchandise credit, then it will be refunded to you as a merchandise credit.
Items ordered online from Digifast that arrived damaged or incorrect please contact us through Livechat, email@example.com, or at our customer support line of 877-311-9068 (PST 9am – 5pm)
Digifast is not accountable for any incidental or consequential damages, which includes, but not constrained to property harm, loss of time or data from use of a Digifast product, or any other damages attributable to product malfunction or failure of (including without limitation, those attributable to:
(1) reliance at the materials provided,
(2) costs of product replacement,
(3) loss of use, data or profits,
(4) delays or business interruptions,
(5) and any principle of legal responsibility, arising out of or in reference to the use or overall performance or from delays in servicing or lack of ability to render service on any Digifast product.
Digifast makes every effort to ensure proper operation of all products. However, the customer is responsible to affirm that out of the Digifast product meets the customer's quality requirement. The customer further acknowledges that fallacious operation of Digifast product and/or software program, or hardware issues, can cause loss of data, defective formatting, or data loading. Digifast will make efforts to resolve or repair any issues recognized by customer either within the warranty period or on a time and materials basis.
By purchasing Digifast Products, you have read and agreed to our policies, terms, and conditions. Customer agrees to pay all costs including attorney's and collection fees for delinquent accounts.
1. If the system has an expired warranty
a. If you want to proceed with repair(s), please send back the system and remark "expired warranty" on your RMA form. Digifast will be required to collect a fee for the maintenance. If the customer does not wish the product to be maintained, Digifast will collect an inspection fee for the product.
b. Please complete the RMA Form and enclose it with your package. All packages without an RMA form will be refused at the shipper’s cost.
c. The end-user will be responsible for 2-way shipping.
d. If you don't wish the product to be maintained or don't want to pay the shipping fee, please do not send back expired warranty products.
e. Maintenance Fees 1. General Inspection: USD $40.00 2. Repair parts fee: Quoted by Digifast RMA department
2. If the system is within warranty
a. Fill in the information, in details, for the faulty product. Fax or e-mail the RMA request form to Digifast and the customer will receive an RMA number (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Proof of the original invoiced purchase date is required for warranty service.
b. Your invoiced purchase(s) must be through Digifast, our authorized resellers, or distributors; in order for the warranty to be valid. If you purchased from another regional market, you must send the machine back to original seller that you've purchased from.
c. If Digifast finds the returned product is not defective, then an invoice will be issued to the customer for shipping and inspection fees.
3. If Digifast discovers the product return without S/N, S/N sticker is damaged or S/N is discrepant with the product. The product will be deemed as expired warranty. Please see warranty policy as above point 1.
4. If Digifast discovers that the product still in warranty period, but is damaged by misuse, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate handling and installation. Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service; there will be a mandatory repair fee charged.
5. Prior to shipping your RMA, please pack your product extremely well with anti-shock packaging. We highly recommend you use the original shipping box. If the product is damaged because of the improper packing, Digifast will not be held responsible for the warranty service. The product will be deemed as expired warranty. Please see warranty policy as above point 1.
Detailed overview of the Digifast RMA Merchandise Credit:
- Can be apply toward to a new purchase.
- Is subject to the available inventory on our Digifast webstore.
- If we no longer carry the product model for which you're filing the claim, we will provide value equivalent to that of the closest replacement product available.
- Is a one-time use code and does not retain any sort of monetary value.
Storage and Memory